Thursday 29 August 2013

New blog

Over the last 18 months I've been accumulating photos for my own Scottish landscape archive and started a tour of the bothies dotted around Scotland. This is an ongoing project and has been written up in blog...The new work that I have posted this year is a initial exploration of this material and hopefully over the next year or so I'll be creating some more. That's the idea anyway...

bothies on a bike | A slow, meandering attempt to complete a round of all the MBA bothies in Scotland

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a pastor in Iceland and am about to publish a book on refugees in Icelandic. I am fascinated by your picture Multicultural Faces (2009). I am wondering if you would allow me to use it in my book which will be published in 200 copies and hopefully some kind of digital version as well. I hope to hear from you. My e-mail is kjartan34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete